Tuesday 10 November 2009

This Is Hell / Gravemaker Europe 2009

This is what I would look like with cool tattoos.


Pictures from the previous tour to the one I'm on now....felt bad posting pictures from the current one without putting these up. Sweet tour, sweet friends. Good to be back on tour with Gravemaker right now, and see This Is Hell again in a couple of weeks so no need for generic 'I miss everyone so much'

I hang out with my friends for a living!

Any photos of me/that look like they were taken by someone who know what they're doing were taken by our friend Patrick. Cheers mate.













Thank you Drop Dead for hooking us up!



The most honest representation on being on tour I have ever known. Travis is miserable, and the van wont go.































































No comments:

Post a Comment