Monday 27 April 2009

America.


I haven't posted in a while, not really had much to write about that I can imagine would be of much interest to anyone. I've not taken as many pictures as I know I should since we've been here, but I was ill for the first week we were here, then straight into the studio so I'm not going to feel too bad about it.

I'm not going to do a day by day account, because reading back on old posts I dislike how it reads so I'm just going to say we've met some truly brilliant people, seen some amazing things, and eaten some of the best mexican food outside of mexico. Life is good.


Hoop dreams.
I love 147 Elm Street and everyone in it.

The rope swing at Amy's.
Sunny days.





Boston parties hard!




Fenway Park.







You can stand right by the tracks here.


Jon Garwood is a perfect human.


I hope you don't mind me sharing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment